A scholarship is financial support awarded to a student, a grant or payment made to support a student's education.Govt. of India and state govt. has different scholarships schemes , which is again for the purpose of supporting students belongs to different categories of society.
Govt. polytechnic college Jammu is also contributing at large for this noble cause. We are facilitating students for applying online for different scholarship schemes as per their eligibility.
Students are advised to check their eligibility as per schemes mentioned below:
- Post matric scholarship scheme for SC/OBC. JKUT run scheme.
( Follow link- http://jk.gov.in/jkservices)
- Post matric scholarship scheme for Minorities ( Follow National scholarship Portal
- Post matric scholarship scheme for students with disabilities.( NSP)
- Post matric scholarship scheme for Financial assistance for education of the wards of
- Merit cum means scholarships for professional and technical courses.(NSP)
- National means cum merit scholarship (on the basis of scholarship test-NSP)
- PRAGATI Scholarship scheme for Girls students of Diploma Polytechnics .(NSP)
- SAKSHAM Scholarship scheme for specially abled students of Diploma
- Scholarship scheme for Phari- Speaking category through, department of minority
For any query the candidates may contact the follwing:
- Dhiraj Kumar Lecturer(Incharge Scholarships) 9419274404
- Mohd Shabir Lecturer 9796068457
- Shokat Ali Lecturer 9419104565
- Shaila Iram Jr. Asstt. 9906735462